Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome: Enough with the Pleasantries

Well, this is it. Number one. When I look back on this blog in the future, this might be one of the only posts I'll bother to read through again. What's up future CptnGorillaquy? Why don't you have an ice cream sandwich? You know you deserve it.

No one really cares about the first post. Let's be honest, no one is reading this blog yet and everyone who finds it later is going to skip over the initial entry. I know I would.

Some people might use the first post to establish a tone, or maybe explain what the blog is about, but I don't really know any of that yet. I'm going to post what I feel like and see where that takes me. Sure I have some ideas, but there's only so much you can do with a collection of poorly drawn clowns.

Let's pretend this blog is a boat. All the lovely people choosing to kill a couple minutes reading this are passengers on the vessel, and I am its captain. A big ass boat too, I'm talking "not enough lifeboats" big.

A lot of pressure comes with being captain. What if I lose my mind and crash into some terrible island full of bespectacled geese? I'm not saying the whole blog will be steam-of-consciousness style, but I kind of like the image I just conjured up.

I think that's pretty good for now. You guys have a good taste at what to expect in the future. Picture this, but maybe entirely different. The theme of animals wearing things they shouldn't be will probably come up again though.

CptnGorillaquy

No comments:

Post a Comment